Mark Greenfield is an accomplished speaker who frequently presents at a wide range of conferences, meetings and special lectures where his thought provoking commentary on the impact of emerging technology challenges audiences to rethink their basic assumptions about web communications and technology. He has received numerous speaking awards for his timely, engaging, and informative talks.
Popular Speaking Topics
- It’s the End of the Web as We Know It (And I Feel Fine!) – examines the future direction of the web and digital, the implications for higher education, and the new opportunities for communicating and providing services to all constituents.
- Higher Education Gets Flattened – This thought-provoking presentation will explore how the forces of technology and globalization will redefine higher education, and provide guidance on how to not only survive, but thrive in this new paradigm.
- Why the Web Matters (more than you think) – The importance of a college website cannot be understated. This presentation makes the case on why the web matters and why it should be thought of as your most important strategic asset.
- Managing the Unmanagable: Web Governance in Higher Education - examines how digital governance and management is essential to achieve a sustainable, efficient, and cost effective digital presence
- Join the Conversation: Social Media in Higher Education – provides an in-depth look at how higher educational institutions can leverage the full power and potential of social media.
- Best Practices in Web Evaluation – explores a wide range of evaluation methodologies including web analytics, heuristic evaluation, usability testing, focus groups, surveys, and examines the strengths and weaknesses of each to help you create a comprehensive web evaluation framework.
- Born to be Wired: Technology, Communication and the iGeneration – focuses on the intersection of technology and today’s students and the impact on college campuses.
- What 3rd Graders Can Teach Us About Web Accessibility – Take a fresh look at web accessibility through the eyes of 3rd graders. Follow along as a group of 3rd graders help redesign the web site of a world famous, legally blind athlete to improve the site’s accessibility.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Web Teams – Introduce the principles of Stephen Covey’s 7 habits and provide real-world examples of how they can improve the effectiveness of Web teams at both the personal and organizational levels.